The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrea's Personal Log

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Andrea's  Personal Log Empty
PostSubject: Andrea's Personal Log   Andrea's  Personal Log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Date: 0412 New Space time

I have been in love with my work for a good while now. But as of yesterday, this changed. I cannot believe that the hot shot movie star I am assisting is Christopher Yuy. I honestly wanted to go to my superior and request a shift of responsibility. However, as one of the top ranking officers in my building, I do not have that right. I also don't want to give that bastard the satisfaction.

I truly never thought I would see Christopher again. After leaving Lee, I felt that all ties with the district would be gone, leaving Serenity, Lilly and Donovan as my only links. Part of me is still frightened by him.. I think I have this uncanny ability to truly see who he is. Maybe it has something to do with the essence of Shinigami I gained from my father which has become more powerful as of late. But.. it is like I can smell his desire for blood. MY BLOOD.

I know I will have to tread lightly, as it seems like even the smallest comment will set us off like gasoline to the fire. I know he hates me for the things I did to Lee.. but I don't think he knows how much to blame he really is. And, irregardless, it is none of his god damned business how Lee and I run our relationship. I suppose I will avoid all topics related to Lee and Lilly as much as possible while we have to work together. With my nature as it is, I know it will be hard to put a dam up to stop the tidal wave of all the feelings and anger I have.

We are not 15 anymore, we are both adults in our early twenties. So, I am of the belief that both of us should keep our shit in order. But... if he drags Lee into this.. I am not sure how long I will be able to swallow my pride. He took Lee from me.. and now Lee is living with him as he used to. God.. I still love him, but I cannot live in the District anymore. I don't have the power or strength of emotion to do so. I think it may be time, however to pay Lee a visit.

Signing off. at 0200 hours.
Lieutenant Andrea D. Maxwell
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Personal Log   Andrea's  Personal Log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 pm

ooo shes such a spit fire its going to be so much fun having them interact. At least they both recognize the benefit of trying to get along. Just watch eventually they'll end up best friends!! haha could happen... in an alternate timeline.

I think Chris is going to talk to Lily about her mom. Also I think you and I should have a little blast from the past section to rehash some of the things that happened between them so we are both roughly on the same page
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Personal Log   Andrea's  Personal Log I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 am

I know! Her and Chris are like.. on fire around one another, its so much fun! I should have time to talk tomorrow Smile Oh I am also posting a new thread to post character pics we find that we like. Andrea and Sydney's are up now Smile

I agree that a blast to the past is in order. Should we have it be a side thing, or maybe have them both thrown in the past as their old 15 year old selves? (Chris sans angel in heads) AHH SO excited. As for Tessa, I assume that is her name now lol. I think her and Andrea being distantly related can work Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Personal Log   Andrea's  Personal Log I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 am

ok that sounds awesome!! I actaully wasn't thinking a past side thing when they were 15, more just that you and I should review the past, it was so long ago my memory of some of the details is a bit sketchy. I'm glad you'll be free tomorrow! I need a chance to unwind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's Personal Log   Andrea's  Personal Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrea's Personal Log
Page 1 of 1