The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Log Entry 160

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Personal Log Entry 160 Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log Entry 160   Personal Log Entry 160 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

So much has happened in the last week. My world went from somewhere that was already confusing to something I barely recognize. It all started after my latest mission, being sent undercover playing a trophy wife. It was tense and awkward, but at the same time thrilling. I was forced to play the role of Mrs. Marques, Zechs’ wife. It was easy to keep it light hearted at first, to call him dear and other simple endearments. But then they bugged our room. Acting as newlyweds, we had to fully play our part. Closing my eyes I can still feel the embarrassment and excitement I felt as his hands slide over my skin. How he kissed me so deeply I just melted. It was easier than I thought it would be, since my role required me to just sink into him. While he was able to keep things from going too far, he still made it such a pleasurable experience. Touching pressure points all over my body he had me writhing under him. Trying to wring the loudest moans from me that he could. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life, after having so much build up and fantasy about being with him.

Sadly the magic ended after the mission when I told Dominic what had happened. He entered what they call a rut. He was cold, calculating and drive to possess me in anyway possible. I knew that staying passive was supposed to help ease his temper, but it didn’t. Instead I-I let him hurt me and use me. When he finally told me to run, I ran without looking back.

Dominic doesn’t want to speak to me again, now that I won’t be with him. It hurts to lose him, but I can’t forget what happened or not feel the fear of what might happen again. I managed to eventually get to the base, so I could find out how bad my injuries were. Zechs was so attentive once he saw me and the extent of my injuries. He has always been absolutely wonderful to me, enough so that I didn’t even think about showing up at his door in the middle of the night.
I
’ve been living with him for a week now, I feel safe with him here. I love falling asleep with him next to he, where I can hear his soft breathing. We’ve officially become a couple and I’ve had many opportunities to feel him against me, inside of me. He told me he loves me, that that is the real reason he proposed to me. It made me realize I’ve been in love with him since I first saw him again. He means the world to me. Zechs might not realize it but while I’m around he is more carefree than I’ve ever seen him. He is able to laugh and enjoy things besides work. Ironically it seems like my mother might get what she wished for…
Back to top Go down

Personal Log Entry 160
Page 1 of 1