The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forwards and Backwards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Forwards and Backwards Empty
PostSubject: Forwards and Backwards   Forwards and Backwards I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:38 am

It seems like trouble is brewing between Sydney and I again. I don’t want it to be there, but there is no avoiding this thing between her and Ceridan. Seeing him in her bed… he’s lucky she was around to pull me back. It doesn’t matter that she wanted him and was willing; all that mattered was the smell of him mingled with hers. Just thinking about it makes me want to snap someone’s bone.

Aside from the initial rage, I don’t know what to do about this situation. I feel it’s not my place to restrict her, men aren’t meant to do so. But I don’t like it. She was just so upset afterwords. I think watching Gwynn suffer through loosing Jakob has scared her a lot. And when I told her I loved her she just cried more.

Maybe this whole issue is stemming from my difficulty at giving her enough affirmation of my feelings. I know sex isn’t necessarily what people need. It’s just the most natural way I know to express to her how I feel. I need to work on repairing this rift that’s still left over from my rut and the lies Sydney was convinced of. Maybe a token will help ground her more in our relationship, it’s something I’ll have to think on. Either way this date will be a good first step.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forwards and Backwards   Forwards and Backwards I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 am

Date! Yes! Davar... get with it boy!
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forwards and Backwards   Forwards and Backwards I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:57 am

haha hes not as dense as you think he is. She just should be more firm about what she wants from him. he needs time to be able to you know, come up with things on his own. But I thought of what he's going to give her Smile I think someone is going to have to help him pick it out tho... I kinda think he'd ask a girl too... maybe Tessa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forwards and Backwards   Forwards and Backwards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forwards and Backwards
Page 1 of 1