The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

January 15th (The Wedding)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

January 15th (The Wedding) Empty
PostSubject: January 15th (The Wedding)   January 15th (The Wedding) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Salem is back.

After being gone for months he has returned. Hearing his voice and seeing his face, felt so achingly familiar. It's been hard with him gone, to have no one help me fight the darkness. Salem and Shenlong are the only two people I can bare my soul to. Despite the loneliness at night and dealing with Cyan, one good thing did come out of Salem's absence; I can finally look at Abigail and Noah without seeing Shun lurking inside of them, instead I see Salem. He loves them. He has always loved them in a way I haven't been able to because they are a part of me.

And finally, FINALLY what should have been, is. Salem is my husband. I can't describe the incandescent joy that brings me. For this day I am just happy. For today, I can push aside the shadows and darkness and just embrace the joy of finally binding myself to the man I love. We have always been the beginning and the end. No matter what the future brings, I will always remember and be thankful for this day. This crystallized event of happiness and joy will always help me keep the light.

Vow:
I love you Salem, more than I can ever say. There will never be another man for me. I have always been yours alone and will be through eternity. I am grateful for the shelter you provide me and that you are the shield to my sword. No matter what the future brings this will always be the happiest day of my life. You are my beginning and end. May our union always be blessed by the goddess and angels.

~Serenity Yuy
Back to top Go down

January 15th (The Wedding)
Page 1 of 1