The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the fold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Life has been decently calm over the past few weeks. Chris has been in and out due to work, and Serenity and Salem are both taking time to train and heal themselves after the long ordeal with the Dragon Kings. I have had time to spend with the children and the two house guests we had. Davar of course, visited frequently because of Sydney, and wanted me to try and keep her feeling safe and loved. I am not sure why exactly, but I am drawn to her, I feel this need to protect her and touch her, even if it is just casually.

I have changed to be sure since becoming Christopher's boyfriend, I was not usually overly touchy with anyone in the past. I think seeing davar's pure reguard fo rher has made me inclined to like her, and she seems so.. lost and alone at times.. like she is unsure of what to do with herself. It has been a long time since I have enjoyed the touch of a woman as well. I have no complaints about Chris and Davar.. but at my core I do prefer women to men in general, and oh.. she very much knows how to please a man.

This fondness has spread to Chris as well, I wonder if it is a reflection of Davar inside of him that is drawing him to Sydney.. in a way she feels like my child, like a prescious jewel I must keep untainted. I will be interested to see how this moves forward. In all honesty, a little something new is welcomed.. Roslyn brought stress to Salem and he was hardly in the house, Chris has been absent, and Serenity has been pulling away from me.. in a way I am just as alone as she feels, it will bring an added sense of security back into my life.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:08 am

wait how is sydney like a child to him? And it is a good point that he prefers women. the way Lee describers Sydney reminds me of how Davar initially felt about Lee. I t will be interesting to see how they progress.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:04 pm

It is kind of like that, isn't it? In a way, he sees Sydney as someone to protect like a child, and he relates and speaks to her like a father to daughter a lot of the time (this all occurred outside RP time when Davar was involved in the Realm issues) But he does feel attracted to her, he is sort of at odds within himself right now, though not feelign negative about it.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:44 pm

ok as long as he doesn't try to sleep with Serenity
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 am

haha wow that will never happen. At least not without some kind of magic. Yeah, it is hard to describe.. in a way it is almost like the first woman he has been attracted to since Andrea, and he feels responsible for her because of Davar.. a weird protective lust as it were.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 am

alright works for me. Kylee I just have to point out that Lee is becoming a man whore like wufei... LOL
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:43 pm

HAHA no nearly as much. He has slept with Veronica, Davar was kinda a force to be reckoned with he wouldnt have been able to say no in the end, there has been Chris and now Sydney. All in all not too bad. and he only has his children form the one marriage. Man.. if anyone ever told him that he would be PISSED.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 pm

someone totally has too, maybe wufei? I don't know who would say it. Maybe trowa.... I'm just saying he is falling down the slippery slope, you know dominic is going to be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:00 am

AH my poor men. Your men are so much more limited in their scopes is all. Good thing about Lee is he is actually a very monogamous person like Chris, but he doesn't consider Davar to be "outside" of Chris but an extension of him. Sydney is still an unknown. Hopefully once Roslyn and Dominic really start to get much closer he will only really sleep with her and Davar.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am

ya if they really all do get together and I don't see everyone sleeping with everyone else, just some people depending on who it is. Would Sydney be comfortable sleeping with dominic?
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah, I see more people having a focus, and then more biting with vamps across groups. Sydney would be.. not totally ok but not against it if it happened in the moment, especially if it was what Davar wanted or would want to happen. But she would wonder how it woudl affect Gwyn/
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm

ya I can see that, yay for friday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the fold   Entering the fold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the fold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Lee's Thoughts-
Jump to: