The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August 5th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

August 5th Empty
PostSubject: August 5th   August 5th I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 pm

I still feel lost, even though I’ve returned to my family. The sickness is still inside of me. Deep within myself I know this is finally the real Salem, not a twisted perversion of Shun’s creation. Still as happy as I am to be back, a twisted part of me misses Shun. I don’t know how he’s managed to do this to me. The bond between Salem and I is fixed. I’m supposed to be free of Shun, free besides the children.

I don’t even know how I feel about them. I remember my father’s words, of not holding a child’s origin’s against them. But I have nothing left in me to give consideration to them one way or the other. I need to recover what I’ve lost inside myself, I need to regain my balance before anything else can move forward.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

August 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 5th   August 5th I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 pm

She may be messed up, but she is trying to keep perspective about herself and what she is currently apable of. It will be interesting when the son gets older to see how she reacts to him.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

August 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 5th   August 5th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Ya I'm not really sure how she will. I think salem should try to have a relationship with them tho. And possibly she should see Ling and her father, I think she might open up to them more for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 5th   August 5th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 5th
Page 1 of 1