The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Complications   Complications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 am

Aili and Leilei have been returned home, marked and changed. For once Cyan was worth something, when I needed to find Aili, I knew Leilei would be safe in his keeping. And then he was the only one who could help purge the Dragon King from Aili's body. Hearing her name him as her husband! I still feel the icy burn of my fire when I think about it. He picked the wrong woman for his bride. Aili is mine and no one else's. I will not tolerate this continuing interference and attempts to subvert my wife away from me. Ironically, her capture has brought her closer to me. But now Aili is back in my house and bed where she belongs.

I will not allow her to be stolen away from me again. I have waited for when they would be back and prepared the house. My trips to the future have provided me with protections that do not exist in the present. As long as my wife and daughters remain within these walls even the Dragon Kings can not steal them from here.

Leilei's affection for Run has grown, if she is anything like her mother she will defy anyone in her way. I will let Aili be Leilei's opposition so that I remain a sympathetic ear, so I am better able to maintain tabs on the situation. Still my son-in-law has many things to answer for. I allowed him into my home under express conditions. Given recent events, he will not be granted that privilege again. If he wants to see Leilei he will assist me and do as I say.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am

ah the men are getting possessive! lets hope Aili does not find out about the "house arrest"
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am

Well I don't know that he will actaully confine them to the house, but the house is the safe zone. Leilei migth end up confined if Aili does find out... I feel like maybe Mei and Aili should talk at some point, because Mei knows all about daughters who fall for stupid people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Syn's Schemes-
Jump to: