The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When feet find their way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

When feet find their way Empty
PostSubject: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:45 am

My life which has felt so empty and listless has suddenly come crashing down around me. Roslyn being magical did enough.. but now I have finally met my father. I received a call form an orphanage and met the White Rose.. yes.. the White Rose who introduced me to my father. HE looks just like me.. his eyes are golden and fiery.. and he is youthful and feels like he could take on any collage guy my age in a fight and win hands down.

He lives a luxurious life alone.. though he seems to be connected to family. I woke up today alone in the worlds.. and now suddenly have people who I can truly and finally call family. It is bizarre.. and I still do not know what to make of it.

On top of that.. my father may be.. different like Roslyn. He has been appearing to me in apparitions of shadow for months now.. but how? and why? I do not dare ask.. I am afraid to lose him again... to lose myself again. Maybe digging in the past like this is what cost me my memories.. he says he has not seen me since I was to years old.. but what was my life like with my mother then? Who was she? All I have is a photo of a beautiful young blonde girl, who seems happy in the picture.. but who broke our family to run away with me..

I will continue to meet my father.. and begin to put the pieces together. I only hope I don't hurt Roslyn in the process. She is down more than ever because of Salem.. and with this new path in my life I am not sure how much support I can offer.. but I will do the best I can.. as the man I am and as the man I will soon discover I was.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 pm

awww I am so excited about it! haha if he meets lucivar it will be entertaining to decide what his fake profession will be....
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:58 pm

LOL nice. He so has to be like.. "the man" of the family that "gets rid" of unwanted press.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:05 pm

I love it! I want to introduce him to lucivar if only for that. I actaully think daemon would have him meet mei and lucivar together. Just becaus mei could fill the mother void. And I like the idea of them developing more of a relationship
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:16 pm

This would be perfect. Not only would Mei be trustworthy but another person to protect him. She can call on Lorn faster than anyone else, and I am sure if she said "go eat the boys attacking Dominic" it would be done LOL
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:19 pm

oh yes and I think it will make his 'new' family seem a little less mofia like. nd to see lucivar bossed around because daemon and lucivar together are pretty intense...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When feet find their way   When feet find their way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When feet find their way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Dominic's Book-
Jump to: