The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 am

Domininc is gone. Daemon took him away to somewhere he can heal and lead a new, happy life. I have known he hasn’t been ok, despite his appearance of normal behavior. I know he wounds easily and deeply, so I have been staying with him. That way I can keep an eye on him and ensure he knows someone is there for him.

Cassandra pulled me away from him, to tell me what had to be done to help Dominic. For us all to let him go, so he can live in peace without us in his life. Even though I know it’s the best for him, knowing that he needs a life without me is devastating. Being the one to take his final memories away was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I finally understand the true meaning of service.

Loosing Dominic has created such a deep hole in my heart. He is my king, brother and best friend. Without him I feel lost and adrift in the world. Its impossible for me to imagine life without him, but I have to. Despite everyone’s sunny outlooks there are no guarantees he will ever come back. And if I have to suffer this pain every day so Dominic is happy, so be it. Sydney promised we would wait for him to get married, but I know we can’t. He deserves to finally be happy and to love. Dominic I will strive to move forward in your memory, but my spirit will always bleed from your loss. I will pray to the darkness every night that you find what you need.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 am

awww he is hurt so badly over this. I honestly think Dominic being a drift as a normal person for a while will be good for him. And then his memories can come back in small stages piece by piece.

I wonder how this will make Davar when he eventually returns?
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 am

I don;t know but I think after a while, Daemon might introduce himself as Dominic's father. He might make Janelle out as a bit of a villian, but it will make it easier for Daemon to have a reason for not showing up for 20 years. If he does that he would probably consider letting Lucivar and Davar into the scheme... But he might not because he doesn't want to risk someone falling into a rut or going crazy and dragging dominic into it.

Davar will manage but I don't know how he will be with Dominic either, I think some of it will depend on how gradually his memories come back. I think Dominic will definitely get the memories of Gwynn last...
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:51 am

AH making Jaenelle the villain. It makes sense though since she is out of the picture.. and in a way Daemon still feels that she was a villain in some ways. That is a good idea for down the road, hell maybe Dominic can uncover information on his own that leads him to the orphanage he was from and someone can drop Daemon's name there.

Yeah I see him getting Gwyn's memories last, but maybe not Tessa's for quite some time even after that. Tessa's memories are left with Cassandra right now, as she felt no one really had the ability to return those to him..and she did not trust the girl herself with those memories. But Dominic needs to be a player.. he can so do it.. and I think it will be good for him in the end, to show him he can live a normal life deciding how and when he does relationships.. and that they don't all have to be serious.

Ah want to talk! Sniff. I am free on Sunday maybe.. but not sure when I am getting home. ><
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 am

I know I think work and school should give us several days off so we can have a crazy RP session!! Let see your SUnday is my saturday right? that might work for me, I won't be home until 5-6, but otherwise I should be free Smile hey do you have a gmail account? because if you do I will add you to my chat on my emails. leahcwhite@gmail (but I can't use it at work) and lcwhite@ucdavis.edu.

Yes I think meeting daemon will help him. The more I think about it the more I think Daemon would keep davar away but might let lucivar know...
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 am

I have a gmail I use for rp with jen kamryn.axel@gmail.com but I should have another one. I will check and let you know. I think it is better to keep Davar away now.. he may be too emotional or not able to control himself if he encounters Dominic again so soon after just losing him. Lucivar would understand and be abel to keep quiet about it. And also offer help to Daemon who would be struggling as he watched his son.

Ah I see another five hour session in out future!
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 am

I do too, we are so bad! Why did this hit us now that you went to Japan and we have to coordinate schedules and the time difference?!? lol for the email just drop me a line on either address from whatever account you want me to use. Hopefully your bill paying adventure went well and you figured out what that one bill meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loss           Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss    Loss           I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Davar's Journal-
Jump to: