The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

January 24th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

January 24th Empty
PostSubject: January 24th   January 24th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Its over finally. The nightmare I’d been living in has ended. Everyone survived, for better or worse. I almost managed to kill Shun, to purge myself and the planet of his filth. He escaped by a margin and only because of this cursed bond between us. His wounds weakened me enough that I was prevented from finishing the kill. God I feel like I traded one nightmare for another. I have his spawn growing inside of me, I can feel the very essence of it.

God I don’t know how Salem can bear the sight of me and be so willing to accept this-this thing growing inside of me. I just want to cut it out of me, I want no part of him, none! I will not be a good mother, I never even wanted children. Only for Salem would I have considered it. Shun is using me and twisting me to his own will even now. I can feel a part of myself care about the child, to want to protect it! I’m being betrayed by a deeper part of myself. Even now I’m trapped by the threat he holds over my head. I can’t bear to let something happen to Salem.

I don’t know what to do about this child, it should be destroyed. Perhaps… since he has forced me to carry this child I will, to protect Salem, but it will die before its first breath once its born.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

January 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 24th   January 24th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

God she hates him... It will be interesting to see how things turn out.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

January 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 24th   January 24th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 pm

yes I don't know that she'll actually end up killing the baby but she might. Shes all over the place but she really, REALLY hates him. Part of it is that she holds onto the hate tighter cause of the underlying pull from the soulmate bond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

January 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 24th   January 24th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 24th
Page 1 of 1