The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

December 2nd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

December 2nd Empty
PostSubject: December 2nd   December 2nd I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 pm

I am thankful for this respite from battle. To gain a chance to seek to purge myself of my doubts and fears. Lying next to Salem, I savor the sound his breath and the feel of his body against mine. I need this, to see and touch him. To be able to feel the warmth of his skin. I am grateful for the chance to be safe enough to acknowledge the horrors of what was done with me. Safe in Salem’s arms I don’t have to be brave and I don’t have to fight.

I am meant for no man but him. Before… before this, Salem was the only one I had been with. Now Shun is spreading his darkness and poison. He has infected me, but I will always fight against him. My anger has chilled, allowing the fear I kept buried back to the surface. I am afraid of the creature that calls himself my husband. He will seek retribution for what I have done to him and I shudder to imagine what it will be. Without the fuel of my rage blinding my other emotions, I can feel the sick perversion of desire for him. The twisted yearning of my soul, because of what he did to me. It pulls and calls me to him. It even makes a part of me feel sympathy for the pain I caused him! I have lost my center. He is taking away my sense of self and everything I hold dear.

I will continue to fight him, to find a way to purge the taint of him from inside of me. But I fear what will happen if he catches me again. He has raped my body before and I’m sure he will do so again. But now he’s slowly finding a way rape my heart and soul and I fear that my mind would be next. Shenlong help me stay strong enough to fight him and to keep Salem safe…
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

December 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2nd   December 2nd I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm

I had forgotten she has only been with Salem. The soulmate switch was brilliant! Once Salem gets stronger too.. ah the possibilities. I can't wait to use him and Roslyn!
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

December 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2nd   December 2nd I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 pm

I know I figured you might not remember that. Has he been with other people? We need to decide how we want to make him more badass. you know Tessa might be a useful resource.... You should write a Salem etnry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

December 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2nd   December 2nd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December 2nd
Page 1 of 1