The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nov 30th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Nov 30th            Empty
PostSubject: Nov 30th    Nov 30th            I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Those bastards! I can’t believe that part of their plan was to- to bond with us! I’ll kill him, I don’t care what it does to me but I will KILL him!! Everything that’s happened in the last few days just makes me angrier. The Dragon kings started out with all the cheap shots, taking a child and getting Ailee and Mei to come willingly. Then there was just me left. After Shenlong had told me I was the last daughter or water, I knew they would wait to come after me. That they would wait until I was the last piece of the puzzle.

I tried to protect Salem and Shun still managed to get to him, locking him underwater. I have never been so scared for him. I thought I had outwitted Shun, by sending them away somewhere safe, but once he’s invaded someone’s dreams he can follow them anywhere. God I hate being trapped like this! I hate watching my step and what I say; he knows he has the upper hand. If I fight him too hard, he will simply hurt Salem and I can’t let him do that, I can’t. But I don’t know how to continue like this. I can’t acquiesce, I will never willingly give myself to that man.

I fear that the only course of action may eventually be an ultimate sacrifice…. Either to go all out, putting all of my loved ones aside and fight to the bitter end, or remove one of the required elements. Without four daughters of water, the kings cannot move forward. They will eventually find someone else as a replacement, but it would give Shenlong and everyone else more time to marshal their forces. Besides I hear the death of a soul mate is excruciating…

At least Salem should stay safe. If Shun tries to touch him again he’ll be in for a nasty surprise. And if Shun initiates the contact it will give Salem and everyone else an avenue to fight back that won’t be expected. My wedding was supposed to be in a few days… I was going to marry a man I love, instead I’m now chained to a creature I hate and will likely suffer being raped over and over again as he seeks to gain power and control over me. I hate the bastard I really do.

It’s time to plan and wait. My body needs to recover and more runes need to be written...
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nov 30th    Nov 30th            I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 pm

she is sooo pissed! but you cannot blame her. I think the light is going to be what gets them out of this.. but the soulmate thing.. ooo! so many choices!
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nov 30th    Nov 30th            I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 pm

lol I know so many possibilities! She is super angry its a fun tirade to do ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 30th    Nov 30th            I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 30th
Page 1 of 1