The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holding Tightly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Holding Tightly Empty
PostSubject: Holding Tightly   Holding Tightly I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Somthing is not right about Davar... I cannot say for sure what it is.. but I know it has something to do with Christopher. He calls this "new" him as someone who is in a mini-rut a lot of the time. I want to do what I can to help him, but he and Dominic have most likely made some sort of 'man pact' to keep me out of the loop as far as his demon issues are concerned.

But, now that some sort of situation with the Chinese has come about, he is being drug into the role of a protector for a lot of people.. which I do not appreciate. I understand that he is strong, and very capable.. but he is not wholly himself now.. and it scares me that he seems.. happy about it.

I don't want this change in him to revert him back to the man who I first met, who was unapproachable and dark.. and who had enough demons of his own to deal with besides himself.

I am planning on sticking around the farm and the realms for a little while to do what I can.. having a large group of ignorant people in the jeweled realms is asking for trouble. And Davar.. he is not the most clear headed he has ever been, so I want to do what I can to ensure the safety of others.

Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Holding Tightly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Tightly   Holding Tightly I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 pm

awww shes worried about him. Yay it'll be interesting to see how things keep developing, but I think he is a little more settled atleast... Maybe he should talk to Kavyn more
Back to top Go down

Holding Tightly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Sydney's Journal-
Jump to: