The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

November 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

November 11 Empty
PostSubject: November 11   November 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:06 am

In the last 24 hours a lot of aspects of my life have changed. I have now shared the secret I have kept silent for years, been tortured, tested my skills against my enemies, and have been given a new mission.

Having Nataku appear before me, smoldering and demanding information was a shock. The heat rolling off of him was bearable, until he touched me. His hand on my arm was searing. I don’t know how he found me so quickly, to demand Shenlong’s location. It was a battle to not cry as the flesh on my arm slowly burned more and more. Then Salem opened the door and I felt my heart freeze in my chest.

Salem is not someone who fights, not against a god like Nataku. I told him to leave, to get away, of course being stubborn and stupid he stayed. He wanted to try to get to me. Thankfully after Nataku singed his wing, he called for help. His parents are much better equipped for that type of situation. When Nataku took me away to his realm, I knew that was bad. But I was glad, glad to be somewhere away from Salem where he couldn’t do something stupid and get hurt.

Still the results that followed… it’s not an experience I’d like to relive, especially knowing that it was barely the surface of what he is capable of. Thinking about it now even makes me a little cold. The sensation of a hard blade stabbing through me is hard to forget.

Dad and the others finally know who I am or rather what I will be, Shenlong’s high priestess. It’s refreshing to have that burden of a secret off my shoulders. To be able to confide in Salem more openly and really explain my he must learn about his Chinese heritage and learn to embrace it. I will need him with me in the future. Salem… ah Salem is sweeter than I deserve. I love him more than I can express. He was more shaken up by what happened than I initially thought. Turning so serious in an instant, clearly worried about what had happened and the future. We will keep each other safe he and I, as I have said before, we are the beginning and the end for us.

Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

November 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 11   November 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 am

These two have the potential to be our best couple ever Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

November 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 11   November 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am

I know I think they are super adorable!! Maybe next time Sylar and Salem should talk. Or Salem and Chris...
You know to test their true mettle and see if they are a really good couple we need to torture them some more Smile
I think later on maybe we should make a girl to chase after Salem...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

November 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 11   November 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 11
Page 1 of 1