The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current Situation (always in editing mode)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Current Situation (always in editing mode) Empty
PostSubject: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:26 am

Sydney and Davar - She decided with him to be officially pregnant - Currently Davar has recently slightly recovered from being cold. Sydney went with Christopher to Lilly's (where those two so slept together and are in their usual middle ground state) She went with Ceriden who was there and kissed her. Chris would not let her keep it secret, and Davar got pissed. He is holed up with her and Dominic and Roslyn in Dom's dorm. Dominic is considering getting a jewel because of this. Roslyn's sheild saved Dom from Ceriden attacking him when Davar coldly sent him to deliver the message that he would hunt him.

Foursome with them, their relationship has shifted, she knows she is not number one -- The foursome is on hold for now as Davar deals with his possesive issues and his anger at Chris for not wholly protecting Sydney. Lee and Chris talked about Lilly and him, and Lee said he was ok with it as long as Chris was open about it. More to be done later.

TO DO-
Rosyln and Soren training for her jewel- Roslyn recently used sheilds, but no one is aware how strong they are.
Daemon-Ceriden-Soren - Lucivar told Daemon flat out NO MORE. And that he should not be alone. He found out about the boys by walking in on them in Ceriden's room. He talked to them about Daemon and him openly.
Ceriden-Soren and their relationship-- Still developing. DC still involved. But with more people aware Ceriden seems edgy.
DC and Soren talk about their relationship-- DC is helping Soren deal with being on the other side of the dom/sub relatonship. Seems ok with things as they are for now.
Shun adn the children's training -- TBA
Wufei training Salem and Ceriden -- TBA
Serenity-Cyan-Aili-Calab-Senlong thing-- TBA
Donovan -- TBA (Chris told Lilly she should reach out to her family)
Kat and Daemon -- A maybe try as Daemon is in a dangerous place mood wise
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 am

Also DC needs to discuss Ceriden's nightmares with Soren and talk to rye about daemon
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Delilah has returned to work as Justin's boss. They are partners on a project, she also drugged him at a lunch meeting.

Polaris and Justin had a fight about his trafficing of goods, though it seems it has settled.

Bianca was kidnapped by the Twisted Heads. Sylar, DC and Justin helped in her rescue, recovery and questioning of Thomas. Though Thomas had taken Bianca's blood and given it to an unidentified woman.

Delilah is part of an unnamed organization to find out the secrets of the District. Arianna Winters is her immortal partner who is helping her.

Sylar and Bianca officially started going out. Sylar actually made out with a girl! Haha

TO DO

Justin and Polaris

Delilah and Arianna

Sylar and Bianca

Daemon going bad

Mikel situation

Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 am

Sylar bit Bianca, and has gained some of her powers. Can see auras and touch them. Heightened senses.

Polaris and Justin are furious, especiallly Polaris. They don't want Bianca to see Sylar.

Polaris has a new boss at work!

Christopher found out about Lilly and Stefan, and showed her a dark side of himself. Killed twelve men in front of her. But they came to a reconciliation, and branded each others souls.

Lilly kissed Lee! heehe

Liily and Sylar were able to go home.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 am

Things to follow up on:
Deliahla and Justin
Polaris/Connor/ business trip/twilight circle
Andrea and twilight circle
Davar and lily
Dc and lily
Lily and serenity
Bianca serenity solar and Salem
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:08 am

Davar is staying with Lily. They get along well and she helps his depression
Chris told lily he won't hurt DC
DC had words with Lee about Chris

Ceridan and Jakok fooled around
Jakob told Gwynn
Soren tipped over into a rut and tied Ceridan down causing him to panic
Jakob intervened
Ceriden whipped Soren to end the rut
Things are strained between Soren and Ceridan

stopped with soren, ceridan and daemon (and rosalyn?)

To do:
Soren/Rosalyn
Ceriden/lucivar
Daemon/Soren
Jakob/Ceriden
I wonder if down the road Ceriden would make a deal with Connor…

also see above for polaris, justin, sylar etc.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 am

Serenity killed Shun

LeiLei was found

Aili, Cyan and Caleb are sorta in a threesome

Jordyn was discovered as Jaenelle's soulish person

Lucifer was made Roslyn's soulmate and they are keeping the bond via verbal deal

The price was paid for Jaenelle's rebirth, Lucifer was given an ebony jewel by Lorn "it is probably temporary"

Lucifer saved Roslyn and is calling her Little Lamb and being adorable for Lucifer

Delilah is directing Jordyn to research more about the others

Jordyn has a non settled jewel that changed to Gold TBA in power but dark as fuck

Lucivar and Daemon bumped hips, again the little whores

Mikkel is soon not Roslyn's angel, he assigned Salem but there is no distance restriction

Serenity can turn into a bad ass dragon

Noah's soul
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Knoll ow up with Ceriden and Jakob when Soren lost his magic and gave up a lot of his life.

Daemon finding out about Soren giving up his life at some point in the future, maybe he'd try to do something...

Wufei and Salem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Situation (always in editing mode)   Current Situation (always in editing mode) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Situation (always in editing mode)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: RP Chat :: Where did we leave off?-
Jump to: