The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interlude

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Interlude   Empty
PostSubject: Interlude    Interlude   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:04 am

His eyes snapped open. Taking in the still darkness, filled with the harsh sound of his ragged breath. Ceridan swallowed the metallic tang in his mouth. Drenched in sweat, he listened cautiously for any signs of life in the house. After long seconds dragged by without any other sounds, he slowly unclenched his fingers from their bruising grip in the sheets. Normally he would force himself to focus on something mundane, but tonight the crippling fear battled with the clawing, raw need inside of him. Soren. His whole body sharpened into sweet pain focused solely on his brother. Tears burned behind his eyelids as the need raged through him. Fighting for control, Cerdian found himself in Soren’s room before he’d even decided to move.

Feeling his brother’s scent wrapped around him he felt calmed and more shaky all at once. He remembered the taste of Soren on his lips and his whole body craved it. Crawling under the covers of the bed, that dark scent surrounded him. Ceridan could feel the blinding hyper awareness of his skin, sensitive to every brush of scent. Shuddering and regaining some shreds of control he burrowed deeper into the bed. Surrounded, the fear from the nightmare began receding, giving him a chance to breath. Although part of him wanted to leave, to prove he wasn't this weak, Cerdian did nothing to remove himself from his hiding place under the covers. Soren was safe. Soren would keep him safe. Abruptly, the awareness drained out of him, the exhaustion of his body overcoming the mind’s fear. Soren.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Interlude   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude    Interlude   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

Gods.. they are.. I don't know what they are but it is going to be an interesting and intense road for them
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Interlude   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude    Interlude   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:38 am

Agreed. I think its more intense when hes emotional. Like he still feels that way but the feeling makes him feel uncomfortable and sort of emasculated. So he really tries to hold most of it in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interlude   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude    Interlude   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interlude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Ceridian's Rages-
Jump to: