The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

Some radical shifts have taken place this past week. A new king named Lavonte appeared. His presense is like nothing I’ve ever encountered before. Being around him, I’m afraid. Any command he gives me I obey unquestioningly and without thought. The first time he bent me to his will I was forced to return Dominic’s memories. And now… he has forced a shift in the realms. He wants queens to bow before kings. To carry out this charade, Jakob even brought me a collar. I found more enjoyment and satisfaction from wearing it than I would have guessed. Feeling that sense of ownership over me, it just further illustrates how entwined Jakob and I are.

God Lavonte, he wants children from our bloodline. Whether he intended it or not, I still feel his command to go to Dominic and bear him a child reviberating through me. I’ve tried so hard to give Dominic up, to move away from he and keep a distance. Now I feel this constant, vibrating overwhelming need to be near him. Worst of all, I can’t tell anyone, no one knows all the commands Lavonte whispered in my ear. I can’t find a way to fight them. Oh god, why would he do this to us? To Dominic? If only for Dominic I can’t allow this to happen, I fear what it would do to him and the expectations it would bring!

Darkness give me strength and help me prevent all that Lavonte foretold from coming true.
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 pm

oh man. this will definitely make things interesting again. We just can't seem to stop the drama with these two.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:17 pm

They are destined to have drama. Its inevitable, I also think there's potential to have something about Dominic's new powers and power to command as a King. Because he can compel Gwynn now, could he combat the command it the end? Gah want to talk more! whats your weekend like?
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 am

weekend is absolutely open! so I am free anytime Smile Want to talk more!!
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 am

How about my friday night which is your saturday morning? whatevertime works best for you Smile
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:24 pm

done and done!! I should be awake between 2-4 pm your time. I will poke you on skype or facebook.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 pm

ok sounds good, I'll probably be home around 3pm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commands          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commands    Commands          I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Gwynn's Diary-
Jump to: