The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 am

What has gone wrong with my life? I ask myself this everyday. LeiLei is still away.. and I have left Syn's home to stay with Cyan and Caleb. The King is finally gone.. but the mark left on my life remains. I can never undo what was done to me.. I cannot bring innocence back to my daughter, I cannot abandon Cyan.

Cyan.

Cyan.

Cyan.

My life is full of him now. Something though is.. forever changed. After seeing him with Serenity, I understand the dark magnitude of his power.. and I saw him for the first time as a man not as a person I care for but as who he is.. a male. It scared me. I never thought of him in that light before.. but part of me wanted to reach out and touch him to trace the lines of his arms, and have him hold me and keep me close, telling me things would be ok. Caleb bit me recently.. it felt.. strange.. it felt wonderful, but it feels weird to express pleasure like that in front of him and Cyan. It fells like a line will be crossed which I can never step back over.

I am scared. I am scared at what Cyan has become.. I am scared that I need to change to help him.. I am afraid of the looks he has been giving me lately.. where did we go? He and I? What are we? I do not know a word that describes someone more treasured than a sibling, deeper loved than a lover..if there were such a word.. that is what he would be.

But, I feel safe. I feel that I need to be with him and Caleb.. they are my family now in this time without LeiLei.. and will protect me from Syn while I protect him from Cyan. I am free form the chains Syn put me in.. but for how long?
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 am

oh Ailee, she is thinking about it more than Cyan. Actually her description of thier relationship is a lot like how Lee described him and Chris... We should have Ailee and Serenity talk again. Because damn it she needs a friend! and for that matter so does caleb
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Now that you say it, that makes sense. Chris and Lee do have a relationship like that Smile Yes, Aili and Serenity do need to talk more. I think Serenity can help AIli open up and be more proactive about things.

And Calaeb.. who would make a good friend for him? He needs a good girl and guy friend. But a guy friend Cyan is acceptable with. Smile
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 pm

I agree I think it'd have to be a girl... we will have to think on who it could be. Ooo maybe Rosalyn?
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 pm

that seems like a good plan. Caleb is Angelic and has links that way to Salem, she is not powerufl enough to be a threat nor does she currently have enemies that could reach him. It would also give her a link to the District. Smile
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 pm

exactly and then she will have someone to talk to besides salem and dominic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liberation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberation   Liberation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Aili's Ruminations-
Jump to: