The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Truth at Last

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:46 am

It happened. She opened the box. Everything came crashing back.. all that pain. It was strange, I have been so happy lately.. and then it was all washed away. I do not think it will leach all the good feelings I have had.. but I hurt so much when I see her. I want to touch her so much.. and I know it is wrong. Davar and Roslyn help.. I see both of them and they keep me grounded. I am in shock I think.. too overwhelmed to feel the full effect that opening the box has had on my mind.

When I saw Gwyn as she truly is for the first time in ages, she looked weary. Older and wiser. A lot of things must be happening and have happened to her. I feel the guilt of running away yet again.. but dammit.. I was so happy. I was content with my simple life. Now I have to juggle everything again.

I won't know if I can survive for a while.. when time has ravaged all the feelings and let me had time to stew in them. I will keep living as I have, going to classes, seeing Roslyn and my friends, and I will keep away from Gwyn and Dad as much as I can until my heart has settled.

If I don't.. I fear I may break again. I am not prepared to do that again.. I don't want to lose myself again..and I don't want to lose Roslyn. She understands the pain of loving and being second place.. and of never forgetting. She lived my memories in her very core.. she knows me better than anyone ever could.. I cannot lose her. No matter what the cost.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 am

ahh DOminic and Rosalyn will be good for each other! Why is he keeping away from Daemon in the same way?
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Daemon is very linked to Gwyn. He is keeping clear of any person who will bring out the worst in him. Davar is linked as well, but is such a great source of comfort.

We definitely made a good choice putting those two together!
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 pm

ah I know!! We should probably do something with Sydney too. Hey she could be a good wild card with Lavonte since she isn't jeweled at all
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Sydney is actually jeweled. But is only a Sapphire. and with her being pregnant, I don't think anyone especially Davar would let her do anything sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 pm

haha good point. I keep forgetting about her pregnancy but Davar and/or Gwynn would mention everything about Dominic to him soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Truth at Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth at Last   The Truth at Last I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth at Last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Dominic's Book-
Jump to: