The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

08月 05日 2037年

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

08月 05日 2037年 Empty
PostSubject: 08月 05日 2037年   08月 05日 2037年 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Serenity has returned once again, but I cannot say that things have finally been brought to a close. That bastard is still out there, and he did her the ultimate offense by being me, poisoning her mind. She cries so much, and all I can hope to do is hold her and be there for her. She is almost dillusianal, realities bent and warped by what happened to her. She thinks I have done things to her, have said things to her.. She told me she begged for him.. and a small part of me is horrified at the notion, but the rest of me understands. A soul link is not something to take lightly.. Roslyn and I.. there were times I could not stop touching her.. and I hurt her horribly in the end.

But Serenity's pain goes much deeper. Time may not be enough to heal her.. I will continue my angelic training, and gain my full abilities.. Donovan is another asset I had not thought of, someone to train me in Chinese magic. I am just as inclined to that magic as my angelic side, and I want to be able to help Serenity in any way I can.

For now, I take each day as it comes, focusing on her and her alone. The two children came back with her.. but father and Lee are taking care of them. No words can express how thankful I am for that.. Serenity is not ready to face them until she faces the horror of her recent past and the feeligns conflicting within her. I love her.. so much.. I won't let Shun continue to take her from me even when he has gone.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

08月 05日 2037年 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 08月 05日 2037年   08月 05日 2037年 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 am

Just read the post. its funny to see how many start talking about serenity being taken and coming back. Ya we will need to work with them. she still has a sense of what was reality but its difficult for her to constantly maintain the distinction. I think salem should press her more, because I'm not sure she will open up otherwise...
Back to top Go down

08月 05日 2037年
Page 1 of 1