The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Reunions            Empty
PostSubject: Reunions    Reunions            I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 am

Being with Dominic when is isn't sleeping and fighting nightmares was a step forward. I find it difficut to mask who I am and wear a shroud of human civilization, but its necessary. Thankfully Rye provided a safe intermediary and made an easy way to introduce myself into Dominic's life. I can't decide what he thinks of me, in his new life, I tried to not be intimidating, but I have to hold so much back its difficult. Still I look forward to spoiling my son in ways I've never had the opportunity to before. I want to give him everything, but must maintain an enforcement of responsibility.

Meeting Mei and Lucivar will be good for him. Even though Mei has just returned I know Lucivar will be able to manage a simple meal, especially since it will place Mei under both of our watchful eyes. My poor brother has suffered in his wife's absense. Lucivar has suffered so much more in his relationship with Mei and been able to forgive. Despite the progress Jaenelle and I have made together, I still feel the sting of rage when I think about how she hid our son from me. Mei will serve as a better mother figure to Dominic than Jaenelle ever has. She has a way about her that comforts anyone and to get Lucivar and I to loosen up, as she'd say.

The only other issue that needs to be addressed is this girl in Dominic's life. I do not like him having any exposure to magic. It presents a large risk to him and all the happiness he's gained. Removing her would likely be too hard on Dominic, but I;m sure Lucivar and I can think of something to properly pursuade her to stay away...
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunions    Reunions            I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 am

so I'm thinking daemon and/or lucivar should pay a visit to Rosalyn and really freak her out, then we can draw Salem back in to her for a bit. Because I think in this context, either of them showing up would be pretty terrifying
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunions    Reunions            I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Oh yeah... especially since they are fucking terrifying. I think it should be Lucivar since she knows Daemon's face. It may be a way to keep Salem bound to her too, make him super protective of both of the women in his life.

SO exciting! so much to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunions    Reunions            I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

I know! I wish we could talk now, stupid universe set up with different time zones, it makes it all more complicated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunions    Reunions            I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Daemon's Broodings-
Jump to: