The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wearing a new face

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

Wearing a new face Empty
PostSubject: Wearing a new face   Wearing a new face I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 pm

It’s been strange to spend so much time at the restaurant, to not stroll the halls of the keep. I don’t hold a grudge against Gwynn for banishing me. In light of everything, it was her right to demand much more. Still my darling little girl loves deeply. While she loves her family and her friends, Jakob was the love of her life. I seem to be surrounded by reflections of myself and own past torment…

I have known that Dominic suffers and pines for Gwynn the way I did for Witch, just as I recognized myself within Jakob. Gwynn was the beginning and end of Jakob’s world. He understands the games of court very well for someone so young. I could not have asked for someone better for Gwynn, knowing that over anything else he would protect her. I never wanted to fight Jakob, to be on opposite sides. However when that cold rage fills me, some thought and hesitations slip away.

Jakob stood by Stefan. I don’t hold that position against him, just as I have never held Stefan being his father against him. Stefan is a man I will never break bread with. We can see the darkness in each other easily enough. It’s ironic how our families and priorities have become more aligned. Still Stefan and I have taken each other’s measure and we both know that when the real confirmation comes, it will be a massacre and both of us will lose people we care about.

I never realized how deeply Gwynn loved Jakob. I always knew the emotion was there, I just hadn’t perceived the depth of it. Gwynn hides herself better than I’ve given her credit for; I forget that an open and honest face can hide things just as easily as a closed one. My heart breaks for the wound I created in her, one I’ve suffered through myself. All I can say is that I’m grateful Jakob has found a way back to her. Even if it’s through the body of an untried boy, she has him back. I’m glad my son-in-law is back, and selfishly hope it will mean I might be able to return home soon.

Nevertheless I am watching over them. Now the issue of Jakob has been laid to rest, its time I deal with the problem with my wife…
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Wearing a new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearing a new face   Wearing a new face I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 pm

he really loves his children Smile The whole Jaenelle/Witch thing is going to be fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Wearing a new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearing a new face   Wearing a new face I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Oh yes it is!! I kinda feel like Witch needs a friend... Maybe we should have her and Stefan talk in her dreams...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wearing a new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearing a new face   Wearing a new face I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wearing a new face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Daemon's Broodings-
Jump to: