The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heart Strings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Heart Strings Empty
PostSubject: Heart Strings   Heart Strings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm

These past few days have been difficult for me. Christopher has been wonderful, in no way is he related to the feelings lingering about me which have brought me down slightly. But, there is a new man in the picture: Davar. I had almost forgotten about him being the demon of Chris, and he has literally become an extension of him. I hated myself for moaning and shivering under his touch.. the fact that an unknown man biting me like that could bring me close tot he edge... I hate that. It is not just that he is a stranger, but he feels like Chris sometimes..except more primal and dangerous. I know Chris.. but I don't know Davar. The fat that I can't read him is what is scary tome.

I also saw her again. Not.. not of my own choice.. but she treated me just as she always had, even though we are divorced and I know she knows I am in a deeper relationship with Chris. It was frightening and overwhelming to see how calm she was when she was treating me. It was all I could do to not say a word to her and just leave her there. I know it hurt her, but I just didn't know how to react. It felt like love was still in her touch, and I had to push that away.. even if it meant hurting her. I still love her, and I always will.. but we are not meant for one another.. not like Chris and I are.

I wonder what will happen next...as long as I have Chris.. I know I will be ok.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com

Heart Strings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Lee's Thoughts-
Jump to: