The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under his Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Under his Spell Empty
PostSubject: Under his Spell   Under his Spell I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 am

I can barely hold my pen as I write this... my body is still shaking from the memory of the sweet torments inflicted upon it by Chris. That man knows how to make every sound and gasp escape me, I am on fire just standing next to him. It feels as if a dam has broken.. and all of these intense emotions and desire are drowning me, but in a very very good way.

I have been with many people.. but sex with Chris was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Truly feeling him inside me for the first time was... indescribable. I wanted to cry and scream all at once.. finally stepping over the boundary I had erected for myself was liberating in so many ways. I can fully expose myself to Chris and put my trust in him in all things emotional and physical. God... he tied me to the bed and I nearly lost it then.. dying with anticipation and longing for his touch.

Where did all of these feelings come from? I am seriously like an insatiable beast who has to have more and more.. nothing can curb my cravings. It almost feels like we are doing everything in our power to merge our bodies and become one. I would if I could... and have been doing all in my power to showcase this to Chris.

I will not let anything come between us anymore. Wufei ... my father is definitely hating me for my choice to be with Chris.. but I told him to let him go.. to forget about him because Chris doesn't belong to him anymore. I am rushing on the exhilaration and adrenaline pumping though my veins right now.. and I am determined to love this man with all I have.

mmmm I can't take it anymore. My body is craving him again..no more writing for now. Maybe I will go lay naked on the bed.. something tells me I might get something good out of this...
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Under his Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under his Spell   Under his Spell I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:14 am

hahaha they are both so hot for each other!! God they are super sweet together too!! I really don't see Lee taking the lead for a while, I feel like the initial rush will ride out their dynamic the way its been
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Under his Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under his Spell   Under his Spell I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:00 pm

I agree. I think he is not only just nervous at his feeling of attraction for a male.. but he is treading carefully for the both of them.. taking initiative but then letting Chris take him as far as they both can go. They read each other pretty well so I don't think this balance between them is a bad thing. I can see it shifting between them later on though... but not for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Under his Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under his Spell   Under his Spell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under his Spell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Lee's Thoughts-
Jump to: