The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

01月 19日 2038年

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

01月 19日 2038年   Empty
PostSubject: 01月 19日 2038年    01月 19日 2038年   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:08 am

What to say? I havent written in six years.. that is how long I have been gone from this place. There are really no words to describe what happened to me.. except that I was so alone. I had no one but Roslyn to talk to.. and over time, she pulled away from me due to her own grief and the pictures I paint in her head.

I do not blame her.. but I was so alone after that.. floating in this purgatory like place where I could only watch and never reach out to touch anyone.. Rosyln, my children, my fathers.. Serenity. Gods.. she was what kept me going. I knew that I would see her again, and that made me stay on the path as it were.

I honestly do not know where to start with things.. I was gone for so long, and yet so little and so much has changed all at once.

We are married. After a long , we tied the knot. To many district dwellers.. I dont think they appreciate the sanctity of marriage. But Serenity.. is the only woman for me. She will be the only woman I ever need in my life. My father left us.. my other father has many loves, Serenity's mother left her family..and she has children from a man who raped her.. I want to wash that away with the stability of us.. and of what we mean to one another.

I have taken her children as my own, and have vowed to do anything to help her. Though she doesnt come to me. She holds so much on her own shoulders.. I wonder if I am not strong enough for her. If she feels she must bear these wounds because they will fell me. I am not dark like Chris.. I am not fiery like Cyan, I am not strong like Davar, I am not powerful like Mikel.. I am me.. but the one thing I have that is more powerful than anything else is my love and devotion. I would do anything for her. I will never leave her side.

Serenity. I am yours..always shall be yours. Use me as you see fit to live, love, grow and change. I am your tool for survival. I am your key to life. I am your sword. I am your sheild. I am your shoudler to cry on. I am arms that will hold you tight no matter how broken you are. I am eyes that reflect you and our children with the truest devotion. I am the man who is nothing without you.

Shun has died by your hands.. as usual I could do naught but hold you after and celebrate in the afterglow of your victory. I am your shadow.. but that means I will always be with you, even if you cannot see me. We are extensions of one another.. and cannot be without.

I do not know where life is going to take us.. and I know by no means that the experience with Roslyn is over. But I know that there is one thing I want. HER. I want HER. SHE is all I need.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

01月 19日 2038年   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01月 19日 2038年    01月 19日 2038年   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:51 am

Awww! They are just so devoted to each other. I think the reason Rosalyn has never bothered serenity even if salem slept with her is because she knows it's not a threat at all. We really should have them talk more... rather serenity should talk more. She is more open with him than anyone else besides shenlong. Also I think she'd push salem to keep training with wufei. For whatever reason she feels like it's important for magical knowledge but also for him to know wufei
Back to top Go down

01月 19日 2038年
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Salem's Contemplations-
Jump to: