The District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP....all the time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part of the Whole

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 am

I took the final plunge and finally slept with the group as Davar and I had discussed. It was... more nerve wracking than I thought it would be in many ways. I felt very exposed... I am not really one for public displays of affection.. and I am possessive of Davar. But, I have felt this deepening need and attraction to Lee, and part of me wanted to make Davar watch as someone else touched me.. to feel the jealousy I felt when he touched Lee..

As time wore on, Lee and I began to quickly acclimate to one another, and I felt myself falling deeper into the moment with him. Christopher surprised me by getting involved.. I did not think he would.. but it only added to the sensations. Davar watched me so intently.. I had almost forgotten he could look at me like that. The grouping was haphazard at best, I think.. but in many ways I feel like I have grown closer to Davar, and closer to understanding his growing need for Lee.

Christopher ... was a different story. He makes me feel like a mouse running from a cat, but I love it. I love the way he makes me respond to him.. and because of that I feel embarrassed. I am drawn to the darker nature I can sense floating beneath his calm exterior.. and I am drawn to the way he can complete this group of ours, almost bringing the desires floating around to full circle.

I am not sure where this will lead for us, but I have a feeling that it will happen again. I .. don't mind the idea. I feel like this is truly making me connected to Davar in ways I had never imagined.. and with his new power in relation to Chris, I think this step needed to happen. He is a jeweled male with certain needs and desires.. and i can provide for some, but there are things he still wants.. and maybe he cannot always ask for them from me.. but if I can share in his desire for Lee.. I don't feel as left out or cast aside.

All I can do now is ride this wave and see where it will take me.
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrict.darkbb.com
vvandel
Admin

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:33 am

ya its like he gets all barony in that situation. Because they do what he says, has Sydney put that together yet?
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 am

Not yet. She was only one baron thing, if it was someone like Sarah she would get it. Lee will get it soon I think Smile Yeah Chris kinda shut off his darker part for the common folk lately.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 am

the commone folk, lol! Ya he just gets like that sometimes. Life has been stressful for him lately. the whole Salem/Serenity thing is stressful for him. We should check in with him and Lee next. Sometimes Lee is going to have to push, or maybe Lee should consult Davar then talk to Chris. Its fun how davar and chris get to have random deep insight into each other, even if they don't want to share
Back to top Go down
blackice_pixie
Admin

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Just like his father, Davar has Chris's memories and feelings. What is ironic is Lucivar got Wufei and Davar got Chris... haha
Yeah.. I think Lee has been keeping a distance because of how stressful it is.. but he can tell that Chris is needing a push soon. GAH! Want to talk!
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:24 pm

hahaha I know I totally agree, we need more RP all the time!and yes there is some entertaining irony there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part of the Whole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the Whole   Part of the Whole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part of the Whole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Sydney's Journal-
Jump to: